[Harp-L] effects project

Well with fall here and winter looming I'm looking for some winter projects. I
really enjoy hobby electronics and was considering building some effects pedals.
That got me to wondering what some good ones might be for harmonica. Any
suggestions? There are tons of schematics out there for effect pedals, trying to
pick a few is turning out to be a difficult task.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...