[Harp-L] Typical Topical Info for Fans and Wanna-be Fans of Buddy Greene

Hello friends ~ a quick announcement here from the offices of Buddy Greene...

We are excited to let you know that Buddy will be appearing this Wednesday night, October 13th, on The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS! All you night owls will know that this show airs following Dave Letterman, at 12:35 am eastern & pacific, 11:35 pm central & mountain. If you're not up that late, set your tivos, DVR's, VCR's, or stay up late just this once.

Good chance Buddy will be playing the Classical Medley (or the part most of you know as The Lone Ranger) as well as playing a bit of harmonica with Craig, who we hear is a harmonica player as well.

Playing for a national tv audience is a treat for Buddy, and we'd appreciate your support by tuning in!

Note: you can share this announcement very easily by choosing one of the social media options at the top right corner of this announcement. We'd love it if you'd help spread the news!

Buddy Greene Music
PO Box 3687 | Brentwood TN 37024 phone: 615-377-1251 | www.buddygreene.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

 * http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/yellowpine.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

 ** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E