[Harp-L] Re: internet

Let's start this with, "I love all harmonica players."  I have seen them
all, from the great George Fields and Stan Harper to the beginner.  Most
real musicians appreciate other musicians regardless of level of competency
and continue to encourages.  Each player has something of value to offer.
Ya, some have attitudes and it is very apparent, but that is the minority.
Come to SPAH and see how the pros act.  Never saw Charlie Musselwhite, Rob
Papporazi or Toots be anything but kind and supporting.

Bonfiglio is a good player as is Buddy Green.  Both are to be appreciated
for what they do, but in either case, there are some that are better and
some not as good.  However, doesn't matter to me.. I love 'em all... and I
love the internet...

Tom Stryker