[Harp-L] Mo Vint info.

Dear Reeders;
                        I want to order a CD of Don Les from Mo Vint, but I'm having difficulty organising payment, as Mo doesn't do credit, or as far as I can see, Paypal either. A bank draft is worth more than twice the value of the CD.
                         I figured I'd just send him a handful of Canadian currency, but thought I'd better exchange words with him first.
                         Anyway, I emailed him through his site, but have had no reply. Anybody have info on Mo?

Rick Dempster,
Melbourne
Australia