Re: [Harp-L] question?

On Oct 15, 2010, at 5:55 PM, Tom Albanese wrote:

It occurs to me that this perceived lack of respect for the harmonica is
perceived by some to be coming from other musicians and not audiences.

Correct.

I've perceived it myself on occasion, and I keep using that word because it
seems to fit the situation. If you sense it to be that way,
perception becomes truth.

Correct.

On the other hand I have always sensed that
audiences and music lovers in general dig hearing the harp and respect it
just as they would any other musical instrument, especially when it's played
well.

Correct.

tom albanese

Hot DANG Tom, youze always correct.