[Harp-L] Advice for Breathing Technique

Iâm having a problem with my breathing and looking for advice on ârunning out of
breathâ. When Iâm practicing a riff or rhythms with mostly draw notes like âOn
the road againâ I slowly start drawing about half the air through my nose before
running short of breath and I realize that Iâm doing it.

Is there a certain amount of air that you could typically let in or should I not
be wasting any air through my nose at all? Is this bad practice or do I just
need to control how much and when?

It happens little or not at all if playing cords.
I'm still a newby learnig mostly here and on the net.
Thanks
Todd