[Harp-L] For Sale Vintage 1951 Shure Black CR-81 element HOT 119 Ohms

Wow and double Wow, the paragraph starts off with "Brian Writes" is a lie  I was
emailed and my reply was this; I hear ya, problem is tone is subjective, what
amp was used, what is their skill level, also, words like Hot, strong all
subjective.  People like objective measures something they can see.  I
personally ask certain questions, look at feedback ratings.  I know that people
can drop, spill a drink, over heat trying to soldier, etc. Most people add "sold
as is" and people still buy these CRs. off ebay.  In that entire memo on Harp-l
only "tone is subjective" was part of what I said, but it reads as though I
wrote the majority of this.  I'm too experienced to be passing on BS, be careful
how you write and mislead people. By the way the element sold with 17 people
wanting to buy it in one day!