[Harp-L] Re: For Sale Vintage 1951 Shure Black CR-81

Brian writes: Wow and double Wow, the paragraph starts off with  "Brian
Writes" is a lie  I was
emailed and my reply was  this....

Easy there Brian, I simply mixed up your name (the original post)  with the
name of the person who then commented on it... Jeez, I  was standing up
you.  Seems clear as I directly quoted  the person who took the swipe before
adding comments in your defense.   I think everyone who followed the thread
understood, looks like you  missed the other post and then attributed it to
me.  Always a good  idea to draw a few breaths & check the entire thread befor
e  responding, especially when going so far as calling someone a  liar.

Chris