[Harp-L] Help

Dear Harp L, i recently travelled to the sea side on a family holiday, i found this harmonica in a church yard sale, as i am a guitar player and interested in any musical instrument i decided to purchase it, despite it looking very old, damaged and slightly rusty. i was wondering if you could help me on my quest to find some more information about this harmonica, it is made by M. Hohner in Germany, and has 'Jonny Guy' engraved on the front, with a smiling child next to it, it is chrome coloured, with red wood going round the edge.
any help will be appreciated, thank you, Daniel.