[Harp-L] 2010 SocorroFest Harmonica Contest videos

Just wanted to thank the wonderful people of Harp List, for helping me get the word out about the 2010 Socorrofest Harmonica Contest. It was our third year, and the people of Socorro were fascinated, amazed and incredibly appreciative. We had outstanding competitors, each of whom brought something unique and beautiful to the contest. Videos of our players are now available on Youtube.com - just type 2010 Socorrofest Harmonica Contest into the Youtube search box, and they should all pop up, alphabetically by entry.
Thanks again, everyone, and especially those who came, played and conquered the hearts of the Socorro audience.