RE: [Harp-L] question?

You did the right thing...congratulations are in order...

Jeff DeGregorio

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tom McGovern
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 1:20 PM
To: Philharpn@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] question?

I decided about 5 years ago that, since I've been playing harmonica
since 1968, I should learn to read music.  I was also thinking about
voice lessons.  I joined our local Richmond (Michigan) Community Choir,
and killed two birds with one stone.  Bonus--I now get featured on a
harmonica solo at each of the two shows we do each year. We're 100+
members strong, and it's a helluva lot of fun!
Tom McGovern
Richmond, MI