Re: [Harp-L] Line Out question (one more)

FYI, The Mission Chicago amp has a line out with a Level Control that allows
you to adjust the signal from 0 up to .8 volts.  I've used the line out many
times at larger venues and it has never failed to produce a beautiful
crunchy tone.

Any 1/4 inch instrument cable will work, plugged into the Line Input of the
mixer.  Using a DI box will allow you to plug in using an XLR cable through
the channel pre-amp on the mixer, but the only real advantage to that
(besides long cable runs) is having the channel Trim control available.
With the Line Out Level Control on the Mission Chicago amp the signal trim
control is not really necessary.  And, it gives control to the harp player,
which was a design feature of the amp.

Check out the Mission Chicago Amp here:  http://www.missionharpamps.com/

--
-Rick Davis