Re: [Harp-L] Bonfiglio, Buddy G and the sociology of the

I saw Jerry Lee well over 20 years ago and it was a disappointing and very
very short performance.  If you want some hot piano playing I'd suggest
catching Jason D. Williams.  Saw him perform a couple of months ago.
Awesome and way fun!  He has a new album out so is touring now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7-Aa1yAsU

Shelly