Re: [Harp-L] Line Out question (one more)

Perhaps, but as I said, the line out on the Mission amp has never failed to
produce lovely tone when plugged into the line-level input of several
different boards/mixers. I don't know why Andi's amp is having problems.

Additionally, the Line Out Level Control on the Mission amp gives the harp
player more control over his tone and his place in the mix.  It's a cool
feature.

-Rick Davis