Re: [Harp-L] Line Out question (one more)

Andi, it's always a good idea to carry a DI box.  There are many good
low-priced devices that will work fine for this.  The DI I prefer for blues
harp is the the H&K Red Box Pro.  I reviewed it in the Blues Harp Amps Blog
here:

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-hughes-kettner-red-box-pro.html

--
-Rick Davis