[Harp-L] Re: Garden State Preview Video

First, thank you for all the emails and phone calls letting me know that there was a problem and for the nice compliments from the few of you who saw it before it was hijacked to an unknown galaxy in Cyberspace by harmonica loving Aliens
For those of you who weren't able to see the Garden State Festival preview video before it disappeared, it is available again.
Fortunately, we back things up (almost) every time we make a change, and at least once a day.
You can view the by going to www.HarPixe.com and clicking on the "Performers" tab at the top of the page.

Getting a compliment about my Chrome version of Runaway from Rob Paparozzi feels like winning the lottery.
Thanks Rob, you made my day !

Yesterday I called the Holiday Inn and changed my reservations to include Wednesday, the day  before the festival.
Just to let you know, I mentioned the Garden State Festival and was given the dicount festival rate for the extra day.

Even though it feels like I've been there before because of all the videos I've watched on Phil Caltabellota's YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/philcaltabellotta I'm really excited about going to the "Jersey Jazz and Blues Blast" and having dinner and a few brews at  Enrico Granafei's Trumpets Jazz Club and Restaurant for the first time.

See you in Joisey
Danny