Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo & the Many Harps

Also of interest at Norton gigs...and I attended too many to count...
He had different mics for different purposes.  If memory serves me....one was like a sure 58...just for harp...in addition to his vocal mic....one was a bullet...not sure about any pedals...
Although, now that I think about it ...early on he may have been the one who introduced me to the echo plex....my memory is f

Grant Walters