[Harp-L] Radio Interview to Share Harmonica Love with the World!

I have been asked to be interviewed live for ten minutes on a local radio
station on Monday morning, November 8th @ 7:30 AM. This station is AM but
very popular in the area that I live known as the "Quiet Corner" of Ct. They
are also streaming live on the internet so technically the entire world can
tune in. The main topic of discussion will be SPAH. I am looking forward to
sharing info about the GSHC and Buckeye as well. Especially GSHC because
their festival will be within a drive of my area and will take place a few
weeks later!

This is the website. http://www.winyradio.com/ I would love it if some of
y'all could tune in as I share the harmonica love!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director