[Harp-L] Tech 21 Trademark 10 amp

I play with a little blues band and we are in the middel of recording. I usually play through a Champ, Blues Jr. or Silvertone 1482.

This time I used my friends Tech 21 10 watt amp and was very impressed by the sound. I wa easily able to  compress, overdrive and dial in the sound i was looking for. This is a solid state amp whereas I am a tube amp bigot.

Has anyone else had experience with this amp? Tech 21 has discontinued this model and went looking on ebay, Craigslist, etc. and can't find one.