From: Harri Haka <harri.haka@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: which key?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 11:11 AM
This might have been quoted on the
list but to make it simple, you don't need a lot of musical
theory or blows and draws compared to the band.or guitar
player. It is easy in second position:

Band G    Harp C
Band A   Harp D
Band  B   Harp E
Band C   Harp F
Band D    Harp G
Band E   Harp A
Band F   Harp Bb
Band Fis   Harp B

I carry this card with me all the time and even with
professional musicians it never went wrong.

Harri
Finland