From: Splash! <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 2:25:48 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: they just dont make 'em like they used to

--------Original Message -----
Mostly true but then I remembered, "oh yeah, what about that Fender buy out by
CBS". Well, some things "they just dont make 'em like thet used to".
----------------------------------

And Harley Davidson being gobbled up by AMF.  We called them American Made
Fall-Apart.

Oh, when Fullerton got Fender electric guitarmaking back after the CBS era...
Made some incredible guitars starting in about 1982-3.  Those 62 re-issue strats
are some of the best players guitars around.  And Rivera was making Amps.  Good
days at Fender!

And when the Davidson family got Harley-Davidson back they started making great
bikes again!

Funny how it works that way.

Let's keep American workers,  ...  Working!

Splash!