[Harp-L] Jazmaan's Powerbender YouTube

Here's my first "Powerbender" YouTube.    I've had this harp for one
week.   I must confess that I have yet to use the instructional
booklet or listen to the instructional CD.    So this is just my
personal initial exploration of the tuning.   Next time I'll play
something bluesier.  But this one's for you Rob Papparozzi!
I know you must be familiar with this tune!

Jazmaan plays "How Can I Be Sure" - The Young Rascals (or was it just
"The Rascals" by then?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifka7CSrQH0