[Harp-L] Exciting News!

Hey, you awesome Harp-lers...

My humble duo, 46 Long, has been nominated for a Cincinnati Entertainment
Award! The nomination process is very hush-hush, involving a number of big
wigs in the Cincinnati music and entertainment scene. We're humbly
flattered.

However, the final award is done by voting. So, as much as I've learned and
gained from Harp-L over the years, I'd love to ask something else of you.
I'd really appreciate it if you took a moment (really, it's fast!) to cast
your vote for us. Here's the link:

http://www.citybeat.com/cincinnati/best-of-26-cea-music-nominees-2010.html

We're in the Blues section.  Thanks so much!

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com