[Harp-L] Turbo slide Harmonica

Dennis M. Cooper wrote:

"I plan to incorporate the Turbo slide into my shows within the next
30-days".

Wow, Dennis, coming from a player like you this is a big endorsement for this technology. Now I really have to have one of these  The possibilities for this technology are huge. Dr Antaki states they are working on applying this technology to the draw reeds as well to raise the pitch. Lots of info on a PDF file on his website.

  Imagine a  Diatonic "chromatic" harmonica with only one set of reeds per chamber, no leaky, sticky slide, no popping, sticking valves. A chromatic with a diatonic sound! ..Nice...

  A technology applied to improve any tuning of your choice with very minimal interference with the way the traditional harmonica works. The possibilities then become endless. How about a Powerbender  Turbo slide?

Ok, I better go get some sleep now, I'm working my third straight 12hr night shift at the ICU in the hospital tonight.

Daniel