[Harp-L] A good pedal board?

Steve,

Pedaltrain Mini or Pedaltrain Jr. would be suitable, but they do not have a built in power supply. You can mount a power supply under the Jr. but you would need to buy one separately. But, if all your pedals are 9v, a better and easier solution is to power them with a One Spot made by Visual Sound. I've been powering my board with One Spot for quite a while with no problems whatsoever.

I use a Pedaltrain Mini which does not have room to mount a power supply. The guitar player in my band uses a Pedaltrain Jr. with a power supply mounted underneath since not all of his pedals are 9v. We both gig a lot with different bands and we both find these pedalboards very practical and serviceable. Quick and reliable set up and tear down, easy transport and, most important, everything is velcroed or zip tied securely in place so you don't have to worry about kicking a connection loose during a performance.

JP