RE: [Harp-L] Re: they just dont make 'em like they used to

Hey GINO-
The quote was taken from another thread. It was part of my response to something regarding manufacturing standards (harmonica) being better these days... I cant remember which thread off the top of my head...what are you anyway, the harp-l police?  Just kidding.