  From: Buck Worley
  To: monsterharp@xxxxxxxxxxx ; geoffatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:20 AM
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Technology these days ( Michael Posey)

  That is some killer stuff. Thanks for sharing. Was that all done thru the POD line out and mic with no amp in the loop? What mic? Santana has always been known for his dorian mode stuff and you were right in there at the end with the sub-dorian 3rd position diatonic stuff. Well, you were right in the pocket in everything with some very powerful and awesome chops. YOU ROCK!