[Harp-L] Train Train by Blackfoot

I heard back from the band that I was hoping to audition for. The guitar
player had mentioned how cool it would be to play this tune with the harp
intro (I guess they've just skipped that part...the other dude for sure
didn't know how to play it).

We'll, I want to try and play it. To be honest, I haven't heard it in
forever. If there are any resources out there to help me learn it before
Friday, lol, lemme know!  Appears the intro is on a G harp and the rest is
on an A harp...that's all I know.

Otherwise, I have over a dozen other songs off their list I could play in my
sleep, so no biggie!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com