From: Zack <zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx>
To: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 1:08:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Season Of The Witch A minor

Am, huh? I've only heard it played with a D7, G7, and A7 (the Super Sessions
version). I'm not sure the chords on Donovan's, but I love the tune.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using a
HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various brands, a
Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul Standard, and
Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals. Located in the
Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.