[Harp-L] Re: Train Train by Blackfoot

I gave it a listen and think I can pick up the intro in time.  It
wasn't as long as I had thought...fairly repetitive too.  Now on to
the solo - I won't play it note for note, but is seems like there is a
slap back echo pretty high in the mix, no?  I can probably use a
distortion model on my M9 to get that sort of overdrive.  I usually
play way cleaner than that.  Otherwise, seems like a diatonic
progression where the blues scale will work!

Mike