Re: [Harp-L] Season Of The Witch A minor

Todd said:
<<
Doing a Halloween gig this Saturday night and we just added Season of  the
Witch
by Donovan to the set list. Practicing it last night was pretty  cool.
I finally get to use my Lee Oskar natural minor  tuning.
Does any one here have any recording of them selves  doing this tune theyâd
like
to share?
If so Iâd love to hear them  for some more ideas.

I really like this tune, and have been playing it with various bands since
hearing it when Donovan first put it out on an LP back in the 1960s.

It was included in my "John Walden's Blues Band" CD released back in  1997
in the UK. As far as I know, that CD is not currently "catalogued"...

But I'd be happy to email  the track to any harp-L person who might  like
to hear my take on that song, dating back from 13 years ago. Just contact  me
off list... Free of charge, of course.

I have already sent a copy of the file to Todd directly.

Best wishes,

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines