[Harp-L] who to modify my champ 600

Joe; I have a gretsch g5222, which is the exact same amp only tweed. I would suggest first to swap the pre-amp tube to a jan-phillips 5751, then, make your own baffel board from 3/8" ply for the weber, however, the weber you listed is an alnico and I don't know if you have the clearance for that magnet??
The tube swap and speaker will make a very noticeable diff for harp--the other stuff is going to be quite costly (however, there's guys on ebay offering that service). Good luck--I'd be interested in which way you went and the results!
Rick