From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 30 October, 2010 13:11:31
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Amp Head question

Alan, I use a vintage Masco ME-18 head I bought from Jim Rossen, a Harp-L
member who is an amp wizard.  It has wonderful big tone; a warm old-school
crunch.  I use a Epiphone Valve Jr cab with a 12-inch speaker.
Old does not mean fragile.  The Masco is tough and robust; very gig-worthy.
It produces about 20 watts of power with two 6L6 power tubes, loud enough
for most gig situations.  And old Masco amps have the mojo.  They look very
cool sitting on your cab.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog