Re: [Harp-L] Listen to this master harp player

Mark,
That's Terry Mcmillan ,He was a friend of mine, He played a couple of tracks on the band ATLANTA's first album Then I took over .
Great session player ! Recorded in Nashville with everybody from Larry Carlton to Hank Jr. .
He had a real "nack" in the studio , one or two passes and nailed it
He shifted over to Christian music toward the end of his career and sadly died a few years ago.
Terry was a great player .

        " keep on bite'n that thing "
        Jeff Baker