[Harp-L] Re: Amp Head question

I don't know if it will work to attach a pic to harp-l, but after reading the post from Rick Davis, I decided to give my 2 cents worth. I picked up a refurbished Masco Audiosphere 18 a while back and recently paired it to an old Ampro 12" alnico cabinet. If the pic shows, you'll see that this rig has MOJO out the wazu. If you can't see it, take my word that it looks AND sounds terrific. I got some advice from Jim Rossen on simple mods, but it sounds so good that I'm not pressed to do it, though it is in the plan. There are quite a few of these and other makes of old PA amps online. I found mine on ebay and was lucky enough to find one from a guy who finds them and rebuilds them as a hobby. He was really diggin' the idea that it was being used as a harp amp. Good luck in your pursuit.
Lare Sattler   The Little Chicago Band   Canton, Ohio