Re: [Harp-L] Health

On Oct 31, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Cahebay@xxxxxxx wrote:

I been reading these posts over a period about Harmonica players
dropping like flies at to young an age, and it can make one paranoid.
Starting to think there is some connection to Harmonicas and
shorten lives. :-)
Regards
Mark

No Mark, it isn't so. A lot of the people I went to high school, college, trade school, was in the navy with, and worked various jobs with are also gone. The number of harmonica players dying is roughly equal to all other situations. For example, there are quite a few teachers, dental technicians, dentists, jewelers, nurses, policemen, carpenters, and even accountants and lawyers that I have known that also play harmonica and have died younger (than average). THAT's why there's an average.

My great grandfather lived to 99.99. My grandfather was 89.3 and died by accident after falling from a tree. My father had his brain explode at 76.4, my son was killed at 23.4, and I am currently 68.1. What does it all mean?.....Nothing.