Re: [Harp-L] Bulletizer Sound Samples

"Joe" wrote:
<Does anyone have sound samples of Greg Heumann's Bulletizer?

I do, but I haven't put them online yet.  Give me a day or two and I will announce to this list.

Short summary: the Bulletizer succeeds in its primary purpose, which is to make a Shure (or other stick vocal) mic behave much, much more like a Bullet.  You can really hear the difference in tone when you open and close your hand cup. Cupping the mic tightly dramatically increases bass response--when you open the cup, it's like a different mic entirely.

Ergonomically, it's also a lot easier to hold on to my Shure 545 with the Bulletizer installed.  Fit and finish is also excellent.

In general, and as per Greg Heumann's other products, the Bulletizer works as advertised and is well worth the asking price. I wouldn't take my 545 to a gig without it.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick