[Harp-L] Harp Gear 35 for Sale

Hello all,

After thinking about it for some time, I've decided to sell my Harp Gear 35.
It's in perfect condition and has a D2F cover on it.  The amp has probably 20
hours or less on it and is a little over a year old.

Harp Gear has them listed for $1,340.  I'll take $1,000 and split the shipping
costs with the buyer.  (U.S. only)  I think I still have the original shipping
box and packing in our spare closet.  This will save you a little over 25% and
you'll be getting a virtually new amp.

As anyone that has played a HG 35 will tell you, this is a great mid-sized amp.
I'm not a working pro, I only play local jams.  I bought the amp in a fit of
frustration, but I end up playing through the PA because it's just easier for
me.  (OK, I'm old and lazy, I admit it!)

Contact me off-line if interested.  I'll take some pics that I can send out.

Thanks,
Dan