[Harp-L] Peavy Classic 50 (pre-"91")

            I play this puppy w/ a shure 520 dx mic. It's great for rock and dam'n good for blues but I want more brown bottom (not the first blues man to say that I bet)! Are there some tube mods that can be  made or just go w/ a lone wolf attack pedal??? Looking for the cheap way through. If there are some knob setting's any one is familiar with that'll help to. The great thing about this heavy sob is I can volume match the shredders  and match em note fer note lol