Re: [Harp-L] Country tuning name change

This is true for the most part Rick, but if you peruse my 'After the Lovin' on you tube, it becomes evident that I use the high end of the harp a lot.
Sometimes when doing glissandoes, stairsteps, and waterfalls in the upper end it becomes risky to try to hit the 9 overbend spot on. (In other words without walking into it).

Remember you're talking 2010. I was using my method in 1959 when I didn't have any idea what an overbend WAS. So I did what was possible (for me) at the time. I'm no Howard Levy. And Howard may not have even been born then. lolol.