Re: [Harp-L] SPAH continued

I got sick the last day. I was exhausted. I also tried th powerbender on the last day of SPAH & I can't stop thinking about it . Like I said I wasn't feeling well & I was preoccupied with my health. Otherwise I would have bought one there. I need one...
buzz.................................

Chris Michalek wrote:
I dunno what happened to my last post. I went to get more tea and noticed it
was sent. damn dogs....

Anyway, SPAH needs to do something about the recurrent illness after SPAH. I
suggest the Virginia Beach convention should be help in a clean room or we
should all wear bubble suits. Think of the fun we could have!

Lastly, one of the most memorable moments of SPAH for me this year actually
occurred after SPAH when Paul Davies, TJ Klay, Todd Edmuds and Brendan Power
call joined me at my parent's home for a day of eating, drinking, playing
and rednekking with my dad's potato cannon that has been altered to shoot
the golfballs. Ah... the things retirement does to the mind.  I didn't shoot
it but kept my distance as everybody else did. It was a blast watching grown
men act like mischievous teens.

My only other regret other than becoming sick again, is not bringing Brendan
Power to White Castles before his international flight.

Anyway, get a Powerbender, Brendan is a genius to have come up with that one
and of course there is the add benefit of being able to sound like me
playing in 12th. ;-)