Re: [Harp-L] Powerbender and SPAH

Chris,

I think a big part of the part is 'US'...... SPAH is just the instigator!,-)

Think about it, not enuff Fresh Air, LATE hours and unbalanced eating and traveling on airplanes!...talk about wearing down our immune systems!&*^%$% not to mention swapping spit when checkin out some dudes harp!!!!

Yikes,
Rob P

The one drag about SPAH is every year, after SPAH, I get sick as a dog like
I am now.... SPAH really needs to address this issue!