[Harp-L] Re: Is this standard for SPAH?

Hey folks..................I signed up at SPAH this year and got my "package" about a week or so ago.   Very cool to see the current and Spring back issues of Harmonica Happenings.    Anyway..........I beleive Tom Stryker will be all over this issue for you and make things happen.   I'd like to thank Tom and all the rest of the SPAH "Powers-That-Be" for treating us here at MegaTone Amps so great at our 1st convention. We had an absolute blast and plan on being in Virginia Beach next August.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com