[Harp-L] Paul Oscher is selling his 1968 guild thunderbird amp .

Paul Oscher is selling his 1968 guild thunderbird amp  and wanted me
to post it here on Harp L for him .

Hey Todd,

 I was wondering  if you are on the harp l . could you post something
about me selling that 1968 guild thunderbird amp maybe I could find a
buyer there .

I'm asking $2,500 . -the amp is in very good condition it has 2 x
12inch speakers. great harp and guitar sound. its the same model that
muddy used .when I was in the band. let them know its on consignment
at Timewarp Music, Venice  CA  (323) 600-5050 .They could check it out
there.

Paul Oscher