Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention (long reply)

Michelle,  I'd love to have a local harmonica club.  The SPAH website lists
one in Omaha (I live in Lincoln, Ne about 50 miles away) but I've sent two
letters asking for info and got no reply so I think it's defunct.  I've also
asked on the list if anyone knows of a webcontact for the Omaha club
(O.M.A.H.A., Omaha Metro Area Harmonica Association) and gotten no response.
I don't have any answers for your observations, but I am learning blues and
various hymns and other tunes and I'd love to have like minded folks to hang
around with and learn from in person.  I play diatonic so far, though I've
toyed with the idea of getting a Hohner Educator 10 to play around with and
see what it's like.

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.