[Harp-L] smoking and playing harp

I love this post. It's very interesting indeed.Useing a vaporiser whilst smoking a spliff and playing harmonica for hours deserves [in my opinion] an Inovators Medal of  Honour at the next SPAH.I'm personally a total non-smoker however, the idea is genius. Mind you, I wouldn't  advise eating cornchips or chocolate whilst enjoying this activity, it could be the end of you, death by harp and addicted to weed? "wahoo" !!..what a way to go..[I suppose]?