[Harp-L] Re; Wife dinners

Steve, I would venture that the hotel is charging them $85 per plate.

Sorry I missed the convention.  Financial obstacles.

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org

To donate to Spring Harp Fest, click the link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=harmonicajohns
%40cox%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Spring%20Harp%20Fest&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d
DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted