[Harp-L] B radical

Dear Harmonica players,

I read your comment on the B-Radical being Mass produced by Brad Harrisson.
I personally feel that Brad has taken a very difficult & hard decision to
produce High quality harps in US.
So far these were produced in the German & Swiss towns by skilled craftsman
who were transferring the technology to the next generation.
Producing the harps by CNC machines and assembling on conveyors can be
termed as Mass produced but there is no way to tune & inspect them except by
checking them individually by experts with very very sensitive ears and
electronic equipments. Brad Harrisson is doing his best to produce a Blues
harp which will be ready to blow without any tempering to be done.

I had ordered one, over a year back and my harp has just left the plant. Its
not in my hands yet , but I am expecting to play it in next few days until
then I would restrict my comment on the harp but Knowing Brad over last
three years and using his Honer Modified harps I am quite sure the Product
will be appreciated by the Harmonica playing crowd.

We need to encourage the efforts of Brad rather than criticizing the delay
and price tag.

Good luck to Brad I wish him success for the venture.

Dileep Naik
Harmonica Player and music maniac.

--
Dileep Naik