[Harp-L] B radical

I ordered one a couple of months ago - says on the web-site and on my order
confirmation "Your order will be shipped in 5-6 months; although we are
doing everything possible to send these fine, hand-crafted instruments to
you even sooner."  So I fully expect it (shouldn't I?) within the 5-6 months
quoted, a long-time; but a year would be a deal-breaker, no matter how great
a harp it turns out to be.

Barry C.
Boston - were we used up all our patience waiting 86 years for a world
series!