[Harp-L] Tongue blocking

Tongue blocking question.
If someone says they use the âtongue blockâ method, does this mean they do it on
all holes and in any âphysicalâ position of the harp. It doesnât seem very
natural to me when tongue blocking to breath from the left side of my mouth or
to bend anything anywhere with my tongue in the way. I started playing like many
otherâs, I imagine, with the pucker method. I continue to use it 90% of the time
on the lower and middle holes but as soon as I get passed the 6 or 7 hole I use
tongue blocking seems like itâs the only way I can get it to sound full at the
higher end of the harp.
Todd